Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cup runneth over

Lately I have felt like my cup runneth over. Feeling so incredibly blessed for not only the major types of good fortune that has come our way (healthy children, a roof over our heads, love from our family), but also for the fortunes that can easily get overlooked. We have had the most beautiful weather the past 5 days. Better than anyone could ask for. We have embraced that by - during the lighted hours - being outside more than we have been inside. We have glorious friends to share these days with. Markedly, our neighbors. Here are just a few examples of our "outside time."


A little loving on Daddy.


I think Cole might have a little crush. He is always laughing when "Peachtree" is around.


And Keigan? Well, he is pretty much a member of our family. Cole and Keigan are two peas in a pod.


Cole has this new thing where he will lift his shoulders, tip his head, fold his arms and smile a shy smile.


My girl totally rocks her new bike and her Cars helmet. She wants to take the training wheels off this weekend. Chris will get a workout and I need to expect some bloody knees. My girl is so tough, though, she'll probably get it all figured out in no time. She has ridden this bike so much that the tread is already worn off on the back tire.

Today marked Lily and Cole's last day of preschool.


Oh my, all of these children are so special to us.

Some of the moms of the preschool children went out for an italian fare lunch. Of course, we sat outside. After school a bunch of us went out for ice cream. Little Cole is the only boy in this huge group of girls. He has never minded it a bit. As you can see, I think he embraces it.


I wish I would have brought my "good" camera. There were so many more sweet little girls there.
Signing off. Tonight I plan to write about our silly morning today.

No comments:

Post a Comment